We are looking for Assemblers to work in our finishing department completing the final assembly. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands to finish the product to our standards.
Having good technical knowledge and ability to listen and follow directions. Being a team player and willing to work in other areas as required.
The goal is to produce a high-quality product that customers requires.
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit
- Select or modify parts according to measurements and specifications
- Check unit to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- Ability in using hand tools (e.g. drills, clamps)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills
- Excellent hand-eye coordination